If you are trying to learn special signals on the MUTE button as described on Page 10 of the reference guide, please disregard those steps and use the steps outlined below.
1. Press and hold down the "B" button until the LED light turns on solid green, then release the "B" button.
2. Press and release the "100" down in the program area - the LED light will blink from green to orange
3. Press and release the "Mute" button - the LED light will blink orange
4. With the existing remote pointed towards the weemote, press and release the button you want to learn. If learned successfully, the LED will blink twice Orange and then go back on solid orange
5. With the existing remote pointed towards the weemote, press and release the same button you want to learn again (2nd time). If learned successfully, the LED will blink three times Orange and then go back on solid green
6. Press and release the "B" button to exit program mode. The LED light will blink three times green and then go out to confirm you have exited the program mode.
Note if you are having problems with steps 4-5, i.e. the light is going RED, you will need to adjust distances between the remote's (try closer in the range of .5-1" or farther out at 1.5-2.5") and trying a different lighting environment. Also, make sure the batteries in both units are in good condition. Once you find the right conditions, we also recommend you repeat all the steps again to ensure the signal has been fully learned properly.